The eagle is noted for its strength, size, keenness of vision, and powers of flight.
Individuals with strong community commitments shared a vision of a bank where you are welcome, and your business is appreciated. Through their united efforts, a locally owned bank was formed. We believe that community banking can blend the best of the past and future, honoring our traditions of personalized customer service, while offering new and exciting technology. The personality of the bank and its staff is reminiscent of the way banking used to be… the way it should be.
Set your sights.
Try your wings.
United we can do just about anything.
United Community Bank and its employees are dedicated to Union and Webster County and committed to its future. We take pride in being independently owned and a part of our community.
United Community Bank will become Kentucky’s Best Bank for our employees, our communities, our customers, and our shareholders.
United Community Bank’s philosophy is to operate a successful community bank emphasizing prompt, personalized service to individuals and businesses that prefer excellence in community-oriented banking.
- Commitment to Community
- Responsive, Friendly Customer Service
- Honesty and Fairness with Everyone
- Quality Credit
- Excellence in Performing the Banking Basics
- Filed application with the State of Kentucky and the FDIC on August 3rd, 2001.
- Began sale of UCB stock on September 11th, 2001.
- Received State Charter on December 10th, 2001.
- Received FDIC Insurance Certificate on December 10th, 2001.
- Began staff training with “live” transactions in our Morganfield Office on December 10th, 2001.
- On January 2, 2002 our Morganfield Office opened to the public.
- On January 8, 2002 our Sturgis Office opened to the public.
- May, 2004. Received approval to establish an office in Clay, Kentucky.
- In March 2005 our Clay office opened to the public.
- November 2009 - Added a full-service ATM in Uniontown, Kentucky.
- May 2012 - Purchased an office on E Main St in Morganfield, Kentucky.
- October 29, 2012 - Opened office on E Main St in Morganfield, Kentucky.
- January 2018 - Received approval to establish an office in Poole, Kentucky.
- May 1 2019 - Opened office in Poole, Kentucky.